Saturn On The Wiz?

sorry bro im a saturn fan too but we wont see a saturn emu on a handheld.anytime soon due to the architecture of the saturn & its multi processors

dang i knew there might be a problem with the processors but i thought id ask

Poor Saturn, it'd be interesting to see how a much more efficient emulator than Yabause would do on some handhelds. Something that has recompilers and more hardware acceleration for VDP1/2. Maybe it wouldn't have stellar accuracy/compatibility but it could be pretty cool.

b1ueskycomp1ex posted on May 28 2009 at 05:20 PM said:

why doesn't anyone ask for wonderswan or something plausible?
I second this, I especially want a WS/WSC emulator now that my actual Wonderswan has gone missing. It may have only had a handful of good games but I loved that little thing. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Exophase posted on May 28 2009 at 04:27 PM said:
Poor Saturn, it'd be interesting to see how a much more efficient emulator than Yabause would do on some handhelds. Something that has recompilers and more hardware acceleration for VDP1/2. Maybe it wouldn't have stellar accuracy/compatibility but it could be pretty cool.
wonderSwan would be great to play on the WiZ

lol this is a saturn dream thread not a WS lol
not to rude but, this thread is dead as there is no way a Saturn emulator can be created for the wiz. in fact, wont the Pandora have issues with that as well?

another question, their are 3 wonderswans. black and white, color and crystal. crystal being the game boy advance of WS's. when people here are asking about a WS/WSC emulator, are they referring to a color or crystal emulator?

lol this is a saturn dream thread not a WS lol
not to rude but, this thread is dead as there is no way a Saturn emulator can be created for the wiz. in fact, wont the Pandora have issues with that as well?

another question, their are 3 wonderswans. black and white, color and crystal. crystal being the game boy advance of WS's. when people here are asking about a WS/WSC emulator, are they referring to a color or crystal emulator?
I wonder how different the architecture of the wonderswan color is from the black and white wonderswan, considering how some color games were backward compatible with the black and white. I was just thinking wonderswan in general. It was more of an "Ok, saturn emulation probably won't happen, what about something realistic? =D" sort of thing.

This would be also cool.

And if the controller of any console have more buttons (like would happen with the Nintendo 64 emulator), what about a Cradle like in the previous GP2X to plug USB controllers? That would make sense then.

Yes, I know that this is more N64 oriented, but there are more consoles with controllers plenty of buttons and the N64 emulator topic have been closed...

, what about a Cradle like in the previous GP2X to plug USB controllers? That would make sense then.

Yes, I know that this is more N64 oriented, but there are more consoles with controllers plenty of buttons and the N64 emulator topic have been closed...
lol yea i just noticed it got closed. for good reason i guess though. I think that EVERYONE would love to see a N64 emu., but its just not reasonable to pull off for a few years.... on a handheld at least. my guess is, people get so bent out of shape over it cause for a dev, after hearing 'i want a <insert system here> emulator' about a billion times when they knew after the first time it wasn't possible, would get old pretty quickly. And you have to remember people, whats common knowledge to you and perhaps many of the community members here, surely is not for the majority or people occupying the other handheld units in the world.

NOTE: i figured out my Swan Crystal question. Swan Crystal was an upgraded SCREEN for the unit. i unno what got me on a tear about it being a spec upgrade lol

This would be also cool.

And if the controller of any console have more buttons (like would happen with the Nintendo 64 emulator"], what about a Cradle like in the previous GP2X to plug USB controllers? That would make sense then.

lol yea i just noticed it got closed. for good reason i guess though. I think that EVERYONE would love to see a N64 emu., but its just not reasonable to pull off for a few years.... on a handheld at least. my guess is, people get so bent out of shape over it cause for a dev, after hearing 'i want a <insert system here> emulator' about a billion times when they knew after the first time it wasn't possible, would get old pretty quickly. And you have to remember people, whats common knowledge to you and perhaps many of the community members here, surely is not for the majority or people occupying the other handheld units in the world.

NOTE: i figured out my Swan Crystal question. Swan Crystal was an upgraded SCREEN for the unit. i unno what got me on a tear about it being a spec upgrade lol[/quote]
I'm pretty sure the color and black and white versions were very similar.

Back