Gp2x Was Stolen...

Actually it IS a hole in the post .. or letterbox, however you wanna name it :)

Sometimes the mailman doesn't push the mail all the way through, then it sticks out halfway and anyone can just grab it. And then there's the fact that I live in a shared house. I might just sign up for a PO box at the post office, that'd be the safest option.

---

Man I wish I could sell you my old F200, but it doesn't have a stick anymore so that would be no good :(

"SunSpire"

Ok.. I'm an idiot.. I found my gp2x. It was in my car, in my glove compartment, under a big old receipt for new tires.. I found it why rummaging through my glove compartment looking for my parking pass for school. Thank you for everyone who felt my irritation and said they would look. I promise to be more careful for now on, I just hope some people got a good laugh off my stupidity.

novaslogic said:
Ok.. I'm an idiot.. I found my gp2x. It was in my car, in my glove compartment, under a big old receipt for new tires.. I found it why rummaging through my glove compartment looking for my parking pass for school. Thank you for everyone who felt my irritation and said they would look. I promise to be more careful for now on, I just hope some people got a good laugh off my stupidity.
Hahaha! I'm right there with you. I "lost" my cellphone once. I found it about a week later in my backpack. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
quadomatic said:
novaslogic said:
Hahaha! I'm right there with you. I "lost" my cellphone once. I found it about a week later in my backpack. :lol:

I did that too, except the phone was on silent and slipped between some couch cushions. now, I always make sure I have at least vibrate on so I can call it and hear it.

sataniC Virus said:
Glad you found it smile.gif

yeah me too.. I was pretty pissed off about losing it. So many new apps and games have came out since I found lost it.. Abuse port, here I come.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do stuff like that too .. Once I left my backpack in the kitchen after food shopping. Then during the next day I couldn't find it anywhere and after checking every corner in the house I thought one of my flatmates must have taken it with all the stuff inside. It was raining outside so I took a different coat with me when I left the house that day. But later I found the backpack in my room, buried under the jacket that I usually wear .. duh!

I was really embarassed cos my flatmates are very nice people and I shouldn't accuse them of taking things! :p

"SunSpire"

I lost my lighter once, I spent nearly half an hour looking for it. I was cursing and swearing "Where is the dam thing", Then i realized i`d had it in my hand the whole time. :rolleyes:

Glad to hear you found it though. :)

Trooper

Back