The Gp2x And Wind And Water Go To The Gdc!

We were nominated in the Audio Achievement category, along with Critter Crunch for Java and Drawn to Life for the Nintendo DS. We hope we're lucky enough to obtain one of the inaugural prices, but even if we don't, because of this the GP2X has raised much interest among a big part of the industry that didn't really know its potential (or even that it existed)!

Heya! Such a great game and you are only nominated in the Audio Category? ^^""" Not in graphic, gameplay, everything else? I'm sure, you would win this without problems. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Woo your finally getting notice for making a great game. Hopefully a new wind and water for the pandora with multiplayer though wifi or online :p

Yes.. I downloaded the demo just two days ago, heard much about the game but thought it was "yet-another-puzzle-game-similar-to-tetris-or-columns" ;)
But the game is REALLY really well done! I ended up playing it constantly from 9.30pm until 11.30 or so.. And still hadn't completed the demo!
It's the most fun I've had with my GP2X for many many months and as soon as I get money I'm going to order the game! :D
Even after I completed the demo it's the only game I've played on my GP2X for the past couple of days.

Good luck at the GDC.
Hope to see more games for the GP2X by Yuan Works :ph34r:

Thanks everyone :D

It's good too that not only the GP2X, but the idea of portable open-source systems reaches the GDC :)

Let's hope that we win our category too!

Best of luck at the GDC :D

On another note, is there any chance of you guys offering an upgrade option, assuming you eventually make a port to Pandora when it's out, to those of us who've already bought it for GP2x?

I can see W&W really making use of the WiFi in the Pandora (just think: real vs games, auto-synchronisation of stats, possible "observer" mode to watch other battles taking place) if it were ported and touched up a bit (beyond the very shiny stage it's already at), but it would be nice if the new features for the new machine cost a little less to those who've already payed for the old ones! Assuming, of course, that the port is fairly straightforward to pull off...

Tobriand said:
I can see W&W really making use of the WiFi in the Pandora (just think: real vs games, auto-synchronisation of stats, possible "observer" mode to watch other battles taking place)...
thinking

...idds veffy diffiguldt dto fpeek whive droooodling...

:p

Back