Samsung GALAXY Note

When u get the note you have to get cyanogen mod 9 or a similar ics from on there and run it in tablet mode, it really takes advantage of the notes screen and makes the whole lay out and experience so much better in my opinion and just looks so much more pleasing to the eye in my opinion. It also will allow you to completely customize the layout of everything exactly to your specification, it also gives it the same layout of our Pandora's home screen, you can also Bluetooth in a mouse and keyboard and run it like its a PC, or TV out it and actually have it run as a pc, kinda irrelevant for most people but I think it quite cool. Also being able to run a mouse and keyboard on it makes using does box on it a much more natural experience. I also bought a docking station of the web that allows you to charge your phone and a spare battery at the same time which is rather handy and cost about £20 for the dock and spare battery. Only downside I've found with running cyanogen mod is you loose over locking capability however I've yet to find anything which requires over locking and you still have the ability to under clock which is very use full for battery conservation.

Back