SADAAM HUSEIN CAPTURED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is everyone attacking Clinton? Under Clinton, the USA was the strongest economically then it has been in a long time, not to mention the many successful programs were implemented, all while getting a long-deserved surplus in the national budget. So what if he was a lying sleeze - if that isn't the definition of a politician, I don't know what is.

Although the point about the national debt may be undeserved. In the USA, it seems the only important differences anymore between the Republican and Democratic parties is that Republicans raise the national debt, while the Democrats lower it.

To be honest, I'm a little confused. Were you living in the United States between 1992 and 2000? Clinton did nothing for us. He diminished the power of our military. Dare I say.... he is the worst President this country has ever seen. I have a movie for you. Black Hawk Down. If you have ever seen the movie, the one General mentions that "Washington" (Clinton) would not allow heavier gunships and as a result, lots of Delta boys died (or at least more than needed to considering that the mission should have taken about a half an hour instead of the 19 hours (I think) that it did take). They were practically betrayed by thier own leader and NATO was the group that saved them (which also supports my theory that NATO should be in Iraq). I don't have time to list the endless flaws with that Godforsaken era so I wont because I know that most people out there know the truth.

I remind you still. The book "Derilict of Duty". Pick it up before you argure this crazy point of view of yours.

Were you living in the United States between 1992 and 2000? Clinton did nothing for us. He diminished the power of our military. Dare I say.... he is the worst President this country has ever seen.

I see we have a bit of ideological differences here. Actually, I think we were spending way too much on the military during Clinton's time. It's quite true we prospered economically under Clinton, unlike the losses of former Bush and current Bush. To convince me of Clinton's supposed failure, you'll have to cite a non-military example.

Hmmm - well... I still believe (from a third-party viewpoint) that Clinton was a damn site better than either of the Bush two. Just my extremely small and unjustified (cos I'm too tired) 2p.

:)

I look at it this way. Clinton sets a bad example for this country. Just to be fair, I'll admit that Bush sets a "bad example" considering that there are plenty of people who hate him. Is it any wonder many countries hate us? I, however, am not convinced that this criticism of Bush is justified while just about everyone (even many Clinton supporters) admit that he was a sleazebag. A president should be role model. I mean, what is he..... *WARNING* *LAME JOKE* ....an NBA player?! :blink:

Anyway, Lieberman is quite a hater as far as games go. I don't really go to my arcade much and I can find some means of getting Mature games, but I still think politicians should lay off Rockstar and stop blaming them for all of todays problems. My copies of GTA will be ripped out of one of my cold dead hands and a 9mm will be pried from the other. :angry:

I'd prefer a president that appears to have SOME morals, even if he enjoys getting his tadger sucked, than a president that got in only because of a totally corrupt and rigged election.

Ya know what I mean? (And you cant claim it doesnt affect us Brits, cos it does, as Bush is, unfortunately, the most powerful man on earth - sad innit?)

My copies of GTA will be ripped out of one of my cold dead hands and a 9mm will be pried from the other. :angry:
If only Lieberman himself was here to read it. Maybe I shold trying to email that to him or something.

That's not such a bad quote, if only it was for a stronger cause than video games. But I guess in a way you're standing up for Freedom of Speech and some other rights as well.

And stop calling the recent election rigged, it worked to the system that was built many years ago, it deserves no criticism. Maybe some of you guys should bone up on historical research and learn more about the electoral college in the American election system.

Last edited by a moderator:
I look at it this way. Clinton sets a bad example for this country. Just to be fair, I'll admit that Bush sets a "bad example" considering that there are plenty of people who hate him. Is it any wonder many countries hate us? I, however, am not convinced that this criticism of Bush is justified while just about everyone (even many Clinton supporters) admit that he was a sleazebag. A president should be role model. I mean, what is he..... *WARNING* *LAME JOKE* ....an NBA player?! 

A lot of Bush criticism stems from people who think he's just an idiot, beyond what he lacks in charisma.

Personally I think all upper-level politicians are sleezebags, so why deprave Clinton of that title? I believe the president shouldn't have to worry about being a "rolemodel" to the people of America - his (or her) job is to run the country, not maintain a religion. As long as the president doesn't do anything that actually hurts the country (Nixon), he (or she) can be as "immoral" as he pleases.

Clinton had charisma. A lot of people in other countries thought highly of him. If anything, from the scandals which arose because of him, the government got more of a bad rap trying to impeach the president over a little thing like lying over infidelity.

If only Lieberman himself was here to read it. Maybe I shold trying to email that to him or something.

That's not such a bad quote, if only it was for a stronger cause than video games. But I guess in a way you're standing up for Freedom of Speech and some other rights as well.

Yeah. In contrast to starvation, war, would be Third-world developing, the near end of the world (as many religious folk, such as myself, see it), video games are pretty trivial. The 9mm part is obviously what is more important. GTA was just sort of a generalization of stuff that many politicians would like to see gone. If anybody cares, I personally think that the Government will try to get to power and then this country will have a new revolution. Maybe not in my lifetime, mabye not in the lifetime of my children (at least I hope I have children), but eventually.

Anyway, I've been pretty pissed off all day about this whole Bush/Hitler shit the Democrats are preaching. Well, pretty pissed off is a HUGE understatement. It's things like that that make me glad for the 2nd Ammendment. Well, I'm sure you're all sick of my stereotypical Righty views for tonight (God, Guns, and Rock n' Roll :p ), so I'll talk to everyone later.

nugent.gif

Nuff said.

All right. Lets not let this thread turn into a spammer anyways. Speaking of this thread, does anybody mind if I create a new one for this topic (since there are 9 pages and it is still active)? I don't want to clutter up the board if that bothers anyone.

If you create a new thread I will lock this one, since it is starting to degenerate. Might be a good idea, since it's 9 pages.

edit: 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back