Running Simple New Pc Games On Caanoo

idarwin

Still Fresh
Hi guys,

I was wondering if there is a way to run new simple games from PC in the Caanoo. For instance World of Goo or something like that (I know I know, they are not so simple). But well, maybe some other game.

Best.

E

Thank you for ur reply. I don't know anything abount pc88... I'll search on Google.

BTB, Which games do you think that could buy won't be ported?

Best

E

pc88 is a NEC personal computer made in japan around the time of the NES. This pc is unique in other ways as it has some unique versions of Mario Bros and Super Mario Bros. Punch Ball Mario Bros is a variation of the game in which you use a ball to hit enemies instead of hitting them from below. Mario Bros Special is a game based on the original mario bros but plays in a sense like Donkey Kong as you need to reach the top of the screen. Like Donkey Kong it has four screens. It is lately very sought after in emulation circles and the games are relatively small in size. I am still wondering why nintendo allowed Hudson Soft to do these versions of Mario Bros. Super Mario Bros Special is another version of the game for pc88.

jjoepr said:
I am still wondering why nintendo allowed Hudson Soft to do these versions of Mario Bros. Super Mario Bros Special is another version of the game for pc88.

Thanks for ur' reply.

Markets are crazy... they are driven by and for insane people (us) so don't ask those questions :p

The thing is then I won't be able to emulate great games such as World of Goo or any other of those?

:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back