Tutorial For Installing Games / Apps On Caanoo

SolarLune

Hey, there. So I was wandering these forums, and I noticed that a lot of people like the Caanoo and do buy it, but are new to open-source handhelds, and so don't know how to handle usage of it. So, I created a tutorial on how to install downloaded games or applications for the Caanoo. It's fairly simple and uses a simple program (that I made, LOL), but the practices and lessons taught carry over to installing any game or application. So, here's the link to the Caanoo Tutorial on Installing Games or Applications.

EDIT: Moved website - link updated.

SolarLune said:
Hey, there. So I was wandering these forums, and I noticed that a lot of people like the Caanoo and buy it, but are new to open-source handhelds, and so don't know how to handle usage of it. So, I created a tutorial on how to install downloaded games or applications for the Caanoo. It's fairly simple and uses a simple program (that I made, LOL), but the practices and lessons taught carry over to installing any game or application. So, here's the link to the Caanoo Tutorial on Installing Games or Applications.

Thank you for doing this!

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem. I'm glad people can come to this site to learn more about how to use the Caanoo.

Back