Rubber Thumb Hat?

blakespot

Still Fresh
I have seen people allude to an improved joystick hat for the GP2X, and I saw a photo of what looks like a rubber-capped hat. My thumb slips off of the default hat pretty badly. Is there a batter hat to be found, with a better grip? If so - can someone point me to where to order ?

Thanks.

blakespot

blakespot posted on Jul 24 2006 at 02:52 PM said:
I have seen people allude to an improved joystick hat for the GP2X, and I saw a photo of what looks like a rubber-capped hat. My thumb slips off of the default hat pretty badly. Is there a batter hat to be found, with a better grip? If so - can someone point me to where to order ?

Thanks.

blakespot

Hit his link Ultimate links Look at the joystick area. Should be most of the info you are looking for.

Clok

Last edited by a moderator:
Just buy some finger condoms

finger%20cots.jpg

You wont know what to do with all that grip

Nice picture! :D

I actually knew a guy who used to wear latex gloves while playing his PSX due to his sweaty hands interfering with gameplay...

Lobo posted on Jul 24 2006 at 03:21 PM said:

I actually knew a guy who used to wear latex gloves while playing his PSX due to his sweaty hands interfering with gameplay...
Hmm, that would make me even worse, my hands sweat so much the gloves full up with sweat and become like bags of water.

I slipped one of those rubber pads on the X-Box controller over my cap (Mk. II) and I now have wonderful grip! :)

nubie posted on Jul 24 2006 at 07:11 PM said:
Lobo posted on Jul 24 2006 at 03:21 PM said:

Hmm, that would make me even worse, my hands sweat so much the gloves full up with sweat and become like bags of water.
LOL agreed :lol:

Back