Rico Is A Nazi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are all on crack.

and no, i didnt even laugh one time, making fun out of this is just not correct nor funny or anything. it just gives a real bad pic of the gp32 community. (i mean the hitler thing and esp. synkro & rico)

you are all on crack.

and no, i didnt even laugh one time, making fun out of this is just not correct nor funny or anything. it just gives a real bad pic of the gp32 community. (i mean the hitler thing and esp. synkro & rico)

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP, NOT! YES WE HAVE TO STOP NAZI RICO! HE INFECTED ALL GP32S WITH A VIRUS THAT MAKES YOU LOOSING EVERY SENSE OF HUMOUR! I AM THE ONLY ONE LEFT FIGHTING THOSE EVEIL DOERS! I WILL HUNT HIM DOWN! I WILL NOT FAIL!

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and my girlfriend are planning on buying DS', but we want to get the coloured versions (I wanted the pink one, but she called it, so I'll have to make do with white or turquoise.) When are the coloured version set to be released in the UK, or are they set to be released at all?

Actually I was considering importing them, but I'm confused whats the difference between the 220V and 110V models at Lik-Sang? Do they use different power adaptors (I'm guessing so), and which one would use the adaptor on GBAX?

Finally are these the really good screen protectors of the DS?

Thanks for helping me out.

Index catalogue close down tommorow, and are selling DS's for £69.99. Tommorow, they close down at 11 or 12 and the prices are falling every hour until then, unless the stock is sold.

I'll be there, on the off-chance that I can get a bargain.

Don't mention Valdemort!!!

Hey, why am I not banned?

Last edited by a moderator:
okay enough retroactive posting by latecomers

if you're offended sorry but you need to understand that most people are not as sensitive as you

end thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back