Rhythm Mayhem

Mr 2X

Website
lostsite.altervista.org
Joanvr and BuD, in collaboration with VGAFIB (videogame developer association from Barcelona School of Informatics), are developing a new game. (first version will be free, currently it's not commercial, perhaps future versions will be).

It's a rhythm-action game based on "Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!", where you'll help a little cupid exiled from heaven who don't have bow, he'll make to fall in love people using music and rhythms.
The game will allow to expand the catalog of songs, and later it will be added an easy editor song for the users.

All the technology used in the game is made from 0, designed exclusively for the game. From a graphics engine that allows rotations, transparencies, fades ... Until a sound engine with a perfect synchronization and allowing pause the game.

Coming soon to your GP2X F200

Rhythm Mayhem Homepage

Pre-demo Video

screen01.png
screen02.png

screen03.png
screen04.png

EDIT: added more information

Cherub? I thought Cupid was the good translation.
Anyway, we're glad for posting our game announcement here. :) I hope when we release it you won't stop playing. :lol:

Cheers.

Mr 2X said:
A stupid automatic translation (I'm not Spanish). Changed :p
Haha, don't worry. I'm not english either. I'll try to translate it but maybe I'll made mistakes, check it please.

Joanvr and BuD, in collaboration with VGAFIB (videogame developer association from Barcelona School of Informatics), are developing a new game. (first version will be free, currently it's not commercial, perhaps future versions will be)

It's a rhythm-action game based on "Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!", where you'll help a little cupid exiled from heaven who don't have bow, he'll make to fall in love people using music and rhythms.

Last edited by a moderator:
White Demon said:
What, so this is for GP2X with touch screen only?

Pity, I would love to play it on my F100.
Probably wouldn't work very well at all without a touchscreen.

Last edited by a moderator:
F200 has one. 8) so..

Well... for a free game it's ok..
but all those circles, stars that come from Ouendan
look very COPYRIGHT dangerous, don't they?

Some later NDS rhythm games don't copycat ouendan© game design.
They "invented" similiar things... Check them out ^_-

PS The gameplay of Ouendan is damn great. I'm glad to see it coming to F200 ^_-

Back