Requesting Info

Also another Pandora developer, EvilDragon, is/was the German distributor for the GP32/GP2X and often repaired them due to GPH's screw-ups ;)

Yeah, these folks have been around for years and years. EvilDragon was once just a prolific member here (more than 5 years ago), but eventually made the GP32/GP2X file archives, started the main German community and became the official German GP2X distributor. craigix was (and is) the owner of a reliable UK-based online gaming store who got interested in the GP32 console and began showing up on these forums and organizing software contests. I bought my GP32 from him. DaveC, DJWillis and Squidge are also well-known and respected members; DaveC did a number of unofficial hardware modifications for the GP32 & GP2X (mostly joystick-related), and DJWillis and Squidge created some often-used software. Fatih & MWeston came after I left a few years ago, I think (I only came back recently, upon hearing about the Pandora), so I don't know too much about them, just that MWeston's mainly in charge of the hardware and Fatih lives in Turkey. :p

Oh, and if you must have an official company name, I think it is "OpenPandora". But I trust people, not company names, and I've observed most of the people behind this project for many years and have confidence in their ability and integrity.

Back