New Screen Protector?

bhess

Website
Visit site
I was looking at my GP2X today, and the screen on mine seems to be very scratched. I read somewhere on these forums that the hard plastic over the screen can actually be taken off, that it is just a screen protector. Are there any places that are selling replacement plastic screen covers?

If you are talking about the protective film that is on the unit when it is shipped, then yes.

Edit: Just to clarify things, I am not asking about screen protectors avaliable for the GP2X, I am curious if the hard plastic that is protecting the LCD on the GP2X is replacable.

I seem to recall a bizarre mod for this purpose where someone used a cd jewel case to replace the protector. Have a search around the forums.

I was also looking for the hard plastic with the black border that goes over the lcd on the gp2x.

The person I bought my gp2x from had a few dozen of the hard and film plastic ones. If you want one inquire at email address:

ebay[at]thebige[dot]tv

SPAM filter: convert [at] to @ and [dot] to .

Note: I am not affiliated with this person, I ordered the gp2x and accessories from there and it came pre-tested and works perfectly. I got a few of the hard plastic screens and plastic films from there also.

Back