Reicast - Dreamcast emulator for Android (Now Perhaps Pandora - See page 2)

I was realy surprised because a newer SGX Driver give SIGNIFICANT Speed improvement.

Have a Video uploading with Soul Calibur very sexy playable :D

Installed just for fun the latest SGX Driver from the SGX Driver PND.

With my slow Inernet Connection will the Video be uploaded in around a half Hour.

I post the Video here when its uploaded ;)

AMAZING PLAYABLE
This just sounds too good to be true. I can't believe it until i see it with my own eyes on my own Pandora  :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Soul Calibur is better than the PSP version.

Ingo, do you own a Pandora successor I don't know about? ;)
Dreamcast Soul Calibur was and is still the best version of all Soul Caliburs. The Game Cube version is pretty good too but Dreamcast just feels, plays, and looks better. PS2, PS3, and XBOX360 SC just ruin it. Sega needs to come back and show these guys how to make a good console! I (we) need Dreamcast 2 ;(

Does this emu only use gdi files as they are a nightmare to create
It also supports chd. There's some "unofficial" cdi support with some whacky code i found on the internets...

WTF!? This must be heavily ARM optimized! Impressive! Soul Calibur seems to run faster than many N64 games with Mupen!
It has *just* 2 years of fulltime arm optimisation work. yeah ;p

Yes yes yes!!!

Wheres the special donate button!
read on https://github.com/reicast/emulator#donations-and-stuff

Pleasure :) . AT LAST ITS OUT WHEEEE.
We did all wonder where you were hiding! :D

whats the best way to create a gdi image had an old dos program back in the day but cant find it for love or money can disk juggler rip it from daemons virtual drive? also will it be able to play zero gunner 2 ? still to see that emulated brilliant game

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated with an armel build just for you guys :>. My pandaboard seems kind of dead right now so I can't test, but with some luck it might just work!

Source is on its way (found some nasty bugs on one of the branches that I should merge before publishing) for later today.

have a nice day~
OH ITS YOU..

PSPDemon has been looking for you all over the internet.. Might pay to drop into ##dcemuuk once every while ;)

Nice work!

Anyway to do a video with sound ingoreis perhaps one of the bleemcast games like einhander or zero gunner 2?

Does this emu only use gdi files as they are a nightmare to create

It also supports chd. There's some "unofficial" cdi support with some whacky code i found on the internets...

WTF!? This must be heavily ARM optimized! Impressive! Soul Calibur seems to run faster than many N64 games with Mupen!

It has *just* 2 years of fulltime arm optimisation work. yeah ;p

Yes yes yes!!!

Wheres the special donate button!

read on https://github.com/reicast/emulator#donations-and-stuff

Pleasure :) . AT LAST ITS OUT WHEEEE.

We did all wonder where you were hiding! :D
Too bad he doesn't take money

Man, I want to get this running on my Pandora too.

I just followed what mcobit outlined on page2 and got a taste of the Set Date/Time screen...

I've no skills to get past this though :)

Just that and the blinking codeblocks terminal in the background.

I hope that someone can make good of this as a PND or something we can use.

Soul Calibur is calling me

^^^^ That looks almost full speed. There is a little screen glitch here and there though.

Damn impressive on a 1 ghz.

So, I have something.

Not ready yet.

I used "linux" as a base.

I have some difficulties with input handling. Syms ok for now, but I'm not really happy with it.

And there is no sound.

Here is a picture of Crazy Taxi. Was amazingly fluid on my Gigahertz... but it more or less freeze after something like 30 sec of gameplay. Not sure what is it.

I'm sure I have some non-closed things also (like the event file for the keyboard), as I cannot restart the emu without a crash. Maybe I should put a SigHandler..

It's too late now, will continue this tomorow...

reicast2.png

reicast3.png

So, I have something.

Not ready yet.

I used "linux" as a base.

I have some difficulties with input handling. Syms ok for now, but I'm not really happy with it.

And there is no sound.

Here is a picture of Crazy Taxi. Was amazingly fluid on my Gigahertz... but it more or less freeze after something like 30 sec of gameplay. Not sure what is it.

I'm sure I have some non-closed things also (like the event file for the keyboard), as I cannot restart the emu without a crash. Maybe I should put a SigHandler..

It's too late now, will continue this tomorow...
you work fast!

Maybe you should share your diff vs the sources as well, since you may be able to get help from the creator here.

^^^^Sure. There is a shit ton of great games on the dc though.

I still play my dc with a vga lcd set up.

Best console ever.

Back