Reicast - Dreamcast emulator for Android (Now Perhaps Pandora - See page 2)

This is also available on the Ouya, this would be the only reason for me to buy one.

Just a pity about the controller.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is also available on the Ouya, this would be the only reason for me to buy one.

The OUYA controller isn't anywhere near as bad as it's made out to be. In fact, it's actually very good. Better than PS3 DualShock3, other than the stick hats being convex, rather than concave. It's very comfy.

Mininum requirement is Cortex-A9 dualcore, 1ghz+ is the minimum hardware for decent speeds.  Hehe Pyra will run this perfectly :)

The OUYA controller isn't anywhere near as bad as it's made out to be. In fact, it's actually very good. Better than PS3 DualShock3, other than the stick hats being convex, rather than concave. It's very comfy.
I bought the OUYA 8 months ago and it's still in the sealed box.  Good to know the controller is good. :)

Sorry for triple posts.  I'm just too excited :)  This guy said:

mjSnPFF.png

Uh, so we finally can say that android is better with emulating this particular console system, than OP.. damn :/ 

To bad nullDC wasnt released on OP :/ [ED have bins somewhere, right?]

Updated with an armel build just for you guys :>. My pandaboard seems kind of dead right now so I can't test, but with some luck it might just work!

Source is on its way (found some nasty bugs on one of the branches that I should merge before publishing) for later today.

have a nice day~

Updated with an armel build just for you guys :>. My pandaboard seems kind of dead right now so I can't test, but with some luck it might just work!

Source is on its way (found some nasty bugs on one of the branches that I should merge before publishing) for later today.

have a nice day~
What a nice surprise :D . I'm looking forward to test it 

Uh, so we finally can say that android is better with emulating this particular console system, than OP.. damn :/ 

To bad nullDC wasnt released on OP :/ [ED have bins somewhere, right?]
There's a git repository up for this emulator. It's empty now but I'm sure that drk intends to put the source there at some point. Then no doubt ptitSeb or someone else will port it.

EDIT: ninja'd while posting r_r

there's a gcw zero build also :-||

(I already knew about this but have been sworn to secrecy for the past 6 months or so)

nice to have ya back there drk raziel

Yay drkiiraziel is back.

Nice to see you again and what you have brought for Christmas...

A little early though ;)

have a nice day~
Oh Boy!   He's finaly here!   :eek:    Note my screen name drkIIRaziel!  :D

Mininum requirement is Cortex-A9 dualcore, 1ghz+ is the minimum hardware for decent speeds.  Hehe Pyra will run this perfectly :)
I really hope so, the more horsepower the P2 has the better.

Sorry for triple posts.  I'm just too excited :)  This guy said:

mjSnPFF.png
I would gladly buy this too on Android as long as development is kept moving along.

Back