Refund request

I should make a policy: Each time you ask I'll delay it for another week. ;)

Seriously, I replied multiple times that I'm stuffed with work right now and will get back to it.
Requesting it multiple times does not speed things up - on the contrary: Instead of having to reply to this message I could continue to work on other things.

So please be a bit more patient, three or four messages per week does not make sense.

So please be a bit more patient, three or four messages per week does not make sense.

To be fair, this statement implies OP has been trying to get a refund for weekS.

If he has been trying for weeks that is pretty bad business given the preorder was basically an interest free loan for years.

But in the OP he says he only provided the repayment account details on Monday which as of today is three days ago. He also bumped another refund thread and may or may not have raised a ticket, I forget. I think the first I heard about this was yesterday, and I can't say how far back the history goes, but I'd be surprised if it was more than two weeks, given he only provided sufficient information to process it three days ago. I'm sure ED's level of customer support isn't what he feels is ideal at the moment, but pushing the history out beyond two weeks is unfounded.

It's not even about a Pyra. It was a Pandora repair which didn't work out well the first time (which was my fault,I rushed it a bit as I flooded with work) and after having sent it back and forth again, everything was fine but the DPad fell off (the glue probably got loose after all this time).

So instead of simply fixing that last issue by reglueing the DPad, this turned into a full refund, which I have done now....
The sad thing is that I now have to replace the fully working LCD cable with the old broken one again.
Makes me a bit sad, feels like killing a Pandora which I just breathed a bit more life into.

But, well, not my decision.
I suggested that I simply reglue the DPad now that everything else was fine and then it would be like a brand new unit.

Just get some 2-component glue and stick the thing back on m8. Taking Pandora apart isn't that difficult.

It's not even about a Pyra. It was a Pandora repair which didn't work out well the first time (which was my fault,I rushed it a bit as I flooded with work) and after having sent it back and forth again, everything was fine but the DPad fell off (the glue probably got loose after all this time).

So instead of simply fixing that last issue by reglueing the DPad, this turned into a full refund, which I have done now....
The sad thing is that I now have to replace the fully working LCD cable with the old broken one again.
Makes me a bit sad, feels like killing a Pandora which I just breathed a bit more life into.

But, well, not my decision.
I suggested that I simply reglue the DPad now that everything else was fine and then it would be like a brand new unit.
Sorry to disturb you @EvilDragon but if this means you still have this OpenPandora unit available, when you have a moment would you mind providing me with a quote for it that is for a fully refurbished unit (i.e. replacement LCD cable, reglueing the DPad and non-rushed fix for any other issue(s)), please?

Reactions: rSl
Sorry to disturb you @EvilDragon but if this means you still have this OpenPandora unit available, when you have a moment would you mind providing me with a quote for it that is for a fully refurbished unit (i.e. replacement LCD cable, reglueing the DPad and non-rushed fix for any other issue(s)), please?

It's not my unit, it's mamemaniacs. I need to ship it back to him.

Back