Red Dwarfe

timewarp78

Still Fresh
Ok I'm drunk. And chips will probably close this as soon as he sees it.

But Ive just notices that in the Uk on channel Dave (freeview) 9pm on Monday, there are 3 new episodes of |Red Dwarfe!

Thats like better than the return of Christ!

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, why is this under Pandora? If you are gonna drunkenly post, why not just put it in Off-Topic?
Edit: Despite what my signature says, we should refrain from closing this topic as it might offend some who may be trying to communicate information relevant to the current board and it might just be too abstract for anyone to comprehend it.

The first ep was pants...
The second one is almost ready for me to watch... and it's supposed to be better.
You'll see the THIRD episode on Monday night (unless they'll repeat them?)
If you've missed them, certain sites have a torrent of visible data.

'timewarp' said:
Ok I'm drunk. And chips will probably close this as soon as he sees it.

But Ive just notices that in the Uk on channel Dave (freeview) 9pm on Monday, there are 3 new episodes of |Red Dwarfe!

Thats like better than the return of Christ!
Hahaha, "chips". Niiiice :D

I'm watching them all at once on monday.

I hear it will be better like that.

mr_chips.jpg

IT'S MR CHIPS!

'PSyMastR' said:
What is this red dwarfe?
Well, it's just like Red Dwarf, but now with added "e."

CODE
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Dwarf

*sings* It's cold outside, there's no kind of atmosphere! I'm all alone, more or less!

I shouldn't be on here when I'm drunk either. It's dongerous (ala Bubbles from Little Britain) but fun all the same. Red Dwarf rather that Dwarfe too lol. I'm watching them back to back. The old ones are always the best due to nostalgia but I'm going to give them a shot.

I loved Red Dwarf, favourite ep anyone? My personal fave was 'Backwards'. nodnol? 871 selim?

'fade' said:
I loved Red Dwarf, favourite ep anyone? My personal fave was 'Backwards'. nodnol? 871 selim?
Stasis Leak. The first two series' were the best. Different show and much better for it.

These new ones are a bit of fun though - it will be good to see Lister in Corrie! Craig Charles seems to playt the same character anyway!

Not to spoil too much, but don't let the first episode turn you off from the rest. The second was genius!

I have no idea why they're so unbalanced... looking forward to the third to see if there's any resolution.

All three episodes will be repeated tonight from 9pm.

I actually liked the new episodes, not as good as the originals, but still better than most of the stuff on TV.

I bought the entire Red Dwarf DVD box set at Christmas from play.com, only £35 for 10 DVDs, that was a good buy.

I have always loved Red Dwarf, its my favorite show ever.....I have even been to a couple of conventions!!

In the end, I really enjoyed back to earth - particularly the third one.

I want more.............. :D

It'll be great if they make another series. I reckon 'Queeg' is the best episode. This is when Holly have been out smarted by the next AI system and battling it out over a game of chess. :lol:

Back