Recommended Reading

i tink skool teechers ned 2 reed dis buck cuz the standerd of enlish in scools seams to hav droped since i wuz a skool kidd most kidz these dayz dont understood the basik principels of da englsh langage may be its bcos they spend 2 much time tuking there trousrs in2 there soks

teechaz r stupid rite. I ave 2 corect der spellins orl duh time youns. cos dey r sad innit.

Young kids nowadays can spell, but you see its cool to mispell shit. I've been talking on MSN since I was 12 and I can't stand all this "c u l8ter" shit. Surely it takes more of an effort to think "what rhymes with late" than to just write the damn word properly!

Last edited by a moderator:
You may wish to take your own advice and use capital letters.
maybe some day! this doesn't bother me at all, while SMS/AOL speak annoys the living hell outta me.
i do see your point. lowercase is easier to type (especially for me, as i have always used the caps lock key twice instead of shift, it's a habit i can't get rid of)
stp talkin in propa inglish m8, dis is da Intan3t, w3 do l33tspeek ere cos we are kewl. Goffs N Geggers innit.

No offence but the bad spelling thing kinda lost its funny (if it ever had it) from the 3rd post.

And WTF are Goffs & Geggers?

Ja, aber viele von uns muss ein andere Sprache lernen. So koennen wir viele Fehlen machen...

Back