Recommended Reading

woogal

Certified Guru
Website
gp32.sector808.org
i tink skool teechers ned 2 reed dis buck cuz the standerd of enlish in scools seams to hav droped since i wuz a skool kidd most kidz these dayz dont understood the basik principels of da englsh langage may be its bcos they spend 2 much time tuking there trousrs in2 there soks

Goity

VIP Sleaze
teechaz r stupid rite. I ave 2 corect der spellins orl duh time youns. cos dey r sad innit.

mr twit

A can of spam!
Website
www.mmmpie.co.uk
Young kids nowadays can spell, but you see its cool to mispell shit. I've been talking on MSN since I was 12 and I can't stand all this "c u l8ter" shit. Surely it takes more of an effort to think "what rhymes with late" than to just write the damn word properly!

Esn

(:";
Website
esn.newgrounds.com
Last edited by a moderator:

Rico

Certified Guru
Website
Visit site

Goity

VIP Sleaze
You may wish to take your own advice and use capital letters.
maybe some day! this doesn't bother me at all, while SMS/AOL speak annoys the living hell outta me.
i do see your point. lowercase is easier to type (especially for me, as i have always used the caps lock key twice instead of shift, it's a habit i can't get rid of)
stp talkin in propa inglish m8, dis is da Intan3t, w3 do l33tspeek ere cos we are kewl. Goffs N Geggers innit.

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Website
Visit site
No offence but the bad spelling thing kinda lost its funny (if it ever had it) from the 3rd post.

And WTF are Goffs & Geggers?

lubidog

Very Active Member
Ja, aber viele von uns muss ein andere Sprache lernen. So koennen wir viele Fehlen machen...