Huge Sale: Amazon.co.uk

Goity posted on May 8 2005 at 06:23 PM said:
firefly1201 posted on May 8 2005 at 05:28 PM said:
Goity posted on May 7 2005 at 10:30 PM said:

:lol:

Paying 300 pounds for a GC pokemon Pak in the Amazon Marketplace is just plain stupid.
:lol: Amazon sell then themselves for £50

They do? Where? I can't see it :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Goity posted on May 8 2005 at 06:23 PM said:
firefly1201 posted on May 8 2005 at 05:28 PM said:
:lol:

Paying 300 pounds for a GC pokemon Pak in the Amazon Marketplace is just plain stupid.
:lol: Amazon sell then themselves for £50

Technically it's not the same set. The ridiculously £300 priced Gamecube has the cube, Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon Box, a memory card but is missing the Gameboy to Gamecube link cable. The one currently for sale on Amazon at the normal retail price includes only the cube, Pokemon Colosseum and the memory card. Not that it justifys the £300 price tag. You could get Pokemon Box from eBay for a quid a couple of months back and everything else is easily found in stores.

I love amazon, and buy lots of the co.uk and .de

But I made a 'bit of a fuss' a while ago about idiots who post reviews of items that they haven't seen! You know, two years before GTA vice city there were 10s of 5star reviews by excited kids. Kinda spoils the whole review thing! So I started posting 1star reviews of everything, and writing to amazon. Must of been a bit underworked and bored at the time, cos I got a bit carried away, and probably posted 1000s of the things....!

Anyway, nothing official has been told to me by amazon, but non of my reviews ever get posted now. Not fair. I wrote a noce long wipeout pure review (5stars) etc.

But I still reckon I was right! No reviews unless you've played it (ie., it's out...)

:D

Does anyone know of an MP3 player with OTG? (USB on the go). I've looked through Amazon and can't find one. (I've already looked at the iriver and its a bit pricey, the medion isnt listed).

lubidog posted on May 9 2005 at 06:57 PM said:
But I made a 'bit of a fuss' a while ago about idiots who post reviews of items that they haven't seen! You know, two years before GTA vice city there were 10s of 5star reviews by excited kids. Kinda spoils the whole review thing! So I started posting 1star reviews of everything, and writing to amazon. Must of been a bit underworked and bored at the time, cos I got a bit carried away, and probably posted 1000s of the things....!
I really, really can't understand why they open reviews before the selling date. As if the people who "managed" to get it early won't wait a few more days to review. I do see a lot of 'LOL THIS GAME WILL ROCK BECAUSE ITS SEQUEL ROCKED' comments and it annoys me immensely, nice work trying to combat it. Unfortunately it looks like it's not big enough an issue for Amazon to bother with.

HL2 went up in price :(, i was going to get 2 coppies so i can sell one to GAME and make abit of profit but now it'll only be a few quid, hmmmm may still do it but not too sure how much i could sell it for....

saintdragon posted on May 10 2005 at 06:16 PM said:
HL2 went up in price :(, i was going to get 2 coppies so i can sell one to GAME and make abit of profit but now it'll only be a few quid, hmmmm may still do it but not too sure how much i could sell it for....

Game don't accept PC games.

Back