Recommend Some Good Festive Games

dosteridge

I play, therefore I am?
Website
Visit site
Well its that time of year (nearly) and I was just wondering what christmas games you like play?

I really like Daze before Christmas on Squidgesnes - a good platformer, Icicle Works on Vice and that homebrew game, (I think its called 2xmas or something like that) where you have to save the 2x's droping out of santa's sleigh.

Anybody know of some other good ones?

There was a great snow fight game on c64 given away with Zzap magazine, IIRC. Anyone remember the name? I think it was by Apex.

PSyMastR posted on Dec 14 2006 at 01:11 AM said:
Wasn't one of the first GP2x games that santa that shat out gp2x's and you had to catch them?
dosteridge already mentioned it in the original post: 2XMas

Last edited by a moderator:
How about Icicle Works on the Commodore Plus 4, this can be run using Vice. Its a very fun Christmas type game.

icicle_works_main.gif

C16 posted on Dec 14 2006 at 08:44 PM said:
How about Icicle Works on the Commodore Plus 4, this can be run using Vice. Its a very fun Christmas type game.

icicle_works_main.gif

Oh the Humanity! Oh wait ... that's Easter.

gaterooze posted on Dec 13 2006 at 10:37 PM said:
There was a great snow fight game on c64 given away with Zzap magazine, IIRC. Anyone remember the name? I think it was by Apex.

It's called Snowball Sunday, and it's available at www.c64.com under the name Snowball Fight :)

There's also a C64 game which I did some music for (well, a Vince Clarke/ Erasure cover ;) ) called 'Ferris Christmas Caper which makes me feel all Xmassy whenever I play it:

http://www.lemon64.com/index.php?mainurl=h....php%3FID%3D901

Tripmonkey_uk posted on Dec 18 2006 at 12:18 PM said:
WarmFluffyUK posted on Dec 18 2006 at 11:49 AM said:
It's not on the GP2X but I love to play Elf Bowling and Elf Bowling 2 :).
Beat me to it lol.
Elf Bowling 3's out now too :)

Wonder if we can get the developer to port these, as they're free games anyway?
I tried Elf Bowl 3 but never really got into it. My favourite is Elf Bowl 2, especially when the little elf sings "Tiny bubbles, yeah!" :lol:

murak posted on Dec 18 2006 at 10:50 AM said:
Christmas Nights (Saturn) and Dungeon Keeper 2 (PC) belive it or not. DK2 has such a "warm" feeling to it ; )
Dungeon Keeper 2 is excellent, but it's very unstable. I tried soo much to get it to run and I never had it totally solid. I even tried Windows 98, it still crashed..... After trawling the bullfrog forums, I kinda guessed that most people have problems with it, which is a shame as it's a superb game :(.

rooster posted on Dec 18 2006 at 01:32 PM said:
Here's some Elf Bowing trivia:

It is officially the lowest rated game on gamespot.com for the Nintendo DS :rolleyes:
:huh: I can think of quite a few games on every system out, that are much worse than any of the Elf Bowling series lol

Back