Recieved The Bob Cradle Today. It Looks Nice

Alex. said:
computerkeyboardarrowspt8.gif

:)
wasdlogoph3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
i still peaved about having to attack my 2x with sissors just so it fits in the cradle GRRR!!!! its wrong, ill feel bad if i have to do it, its like.... just wrong

N64 totally sucks, dreamcast hurts my palms.

N64 sticks just die, never stay in the middle, and the ridge of the thing next to the middle handle hurts my finger, and the Dreamcast d-pad just sucks totally. (this is the whole reason for console adaptors, I happen to like PSX, so I have an adaptor to GC and Xbox/PC, I don't have one for the Dreamcast yet, but I do have bleemcast :D, If you like another controller, just use it and get a convertor). Personal choice is a good thing, I personally hate the Dual Shocks, I wish that I could have a PSX controller with a stick instead of a D-Pad, maybe I will go home and try that ;), my brother knocked a TV onto my favorite Dual-shock, so it will be good for modding :). Actually, come to think of it my friend gave me a busted PS2 dual shock, maybe I can hack that.

On to topic, maybe a small file or a sand-paper is a good way to modify that cradle

I was hoping that my cradle would show up today but no luck :(

Anyways I did have a thought for the power supply on these. I figure that we can use a USB Hub supply. The one that I have is a 5V 2.6A. The specs call for a 3A but that is close, we may need to hack the end off a plug that fits it and get the polarity right but not that big of a deal. Again just a thought on a easy power supply.

invinciblegod said:
I obtained my gp2x cradle today through USPS priority. After spending some time with it, I have discovered a few things:

-requires a 5v ac adapter for me to run it
-if i plug just my mk1 gp2x in, it will have a messed up screen as if it doesnt have enough battery power
Was the messy up screen fixed by using the ac adapter or something else?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back