Re-order Mails Received In ...

Yeah I don't see how anyone will lose any money... Or at least any significant amount. If everything is refunded and you order right then, then nothing is lost because the refund happens at the same exchange rate as your reorder. Just reorder in GBP again and it should be all even, right?

Portugal: 20/11/2008, 17:46h

I hope the refund doesn't take long to reach my account because I want to reorder and stop thinking about it until I get my Pandora...

socket said:
Yeah I don't see how anyone will lose any money... Or at least any significant amount. If everything is refunded and you order right then, then nothing is lost because the refund happens at the same exchange rate as your reorder. Just reorder in GBP again and it should be all even, right?
It gets refunded at same rate alright, but when reordering, new rates get used. I think my reorder is going to be some 6€ more, hardly a major difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
salasq said:
It gets refunded at same rate alright, but when reordering, new rates get used. I think my reorder is going to be some 6€ more, hardly a major difference.
But you haven't received your refund yet right?

MarkoeZ said:
Yup, the Netherlands here, email arrived 6 pm. waiting for a refund to transfer back :)

Cheers!
You are from the netherlands!!

well I guess your avatar gave you away got to love bor de wolf, huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Looks like I can be the first to confirm getting a refund email in the United States. Just got it a few minutes ago.

naples39 said:
Looks like I can be the first to confirm getting a refund email in the United States. Just got it a few minutes ago.

Close, but no cigar. ;)
socket said:
Just got the reorder email. (USA)

I just got my refund email, and I ordered pretty early on (Within the first 1 1/2 hours), so it's not by the time ordered. (USA)

TaG said:
naples39 said:

Close, but no cigar. ;)
socket said:
Just got the reorder email. (USA)
Well he beat me to this thread... Which is where I intended to post that actually!

;)

Back