Razor switchblade portable 7'' pocket laptop

No d-pad. No buy!!!
good for you, I hope your Pandora dies on you and then you will realise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting 6 months or more for a RMA then you will realise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hopefully the pandora ups its game and I am sure it will and things will improve in the future, but the million dollor question is when will this happen?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No d-pad. No buy!!!
good for you, I hope your Pandora dies on you and then you will realise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting 6 months or more for a RMA then you will realise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hopefully the pandora ups its game and I am sure it will and things will improve in the future, but the million dollor question is when will this happen?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol

Hi Sony yeah I saw the Razer Teaser and they have put up a new website, PC gameing is NOT DEAD, i hope its the switchblade, well it looks to be an announcement regarding it but you never know it might be something else, but whatever is coming on the 26th of August 2011, its BIG BOY, will keep an eye on this to see what pops up, very interesting!!

Hm, maybe we should warn them before it's to late. They shouldn't deal with chinese case companies as well as US PCB Companies. :rolleyes: You know, Companies don't want to make money, they do everything to make your life hard if you want to make a mobile Gaming Handheld.

By the looks of it...their casing seems fine.

By the way, there's been some talk that the reveal might not be about the Razor Switchblade, but something new. Another new Razor console, perhaps?

Yes, the best way to prevent PC gaming from becoming dominated by nothing more than lowest-common-denominator console ports is to push hardware that's so slow it makes the consoles look bleeding edge.

Wait, what?

The Switchblade was a concept design only, though, wasn't it?

I would imagine that it's entirely possible that the Blade is what it became.

The Switchblade was a concept design only, though, wasn't it?

I would imagine that it's entirely possible that the Blade is what it became.
yes thats correct, was a concept design and they used it to make the star wars keyboard and now this new Blade Pc THATS LESS THAN AN INCH THICK, However the price is tooooo steep $2799 for the blade, good luck to them

Thats it? They've traded the interesting switchblade concept for another overpriced gaming Laptop? :huh:

"First True Gaming Laptop"??? Man, I bet Alienware want to talk a serious word with Razer! :lol: I bet, they didn't even made a rugged Metal case for this thing, you actualy should expect this when buying a 2800$ Laptop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back