Raw console/TTY access?

I like the idea of having ttyUSB0 serial port on another computer, but can't we get u-boot outputs on pyra screen while booting ? It will be helpful when there serial connection is not possible.

I like the idea of having ttyUSB0 serial port on another computer, but can't we get u-boot outputs on pyra screen while booting ? It will be helpful when there serial connection is not possible.
It may be possible as I know having a boot menu display to LCD was planned, I think the process of getting a prompt to the LCD would be a similar process, but maybe I'm missing something involved with doing so.

They should not both return left Alt. Right Alt is an actual distinct thing from Left Alt and from AltGr.
Then there's a clear miss-understanding. There were never a reference to an AltGr key in the code but to Right Alt.
On a standard PC 104 keyboard, all the 104 keys produced the same opcode for the same physical position. On a US keyboard the key right to the space bar is labeled "Alt" and is know as "right Alt". On European keyboards, The same physical key, is labeled AltGr but produce the exact same OpCode as the RightAlt of the US keyboard. The pyra input daemon produce keyboard OpCode, and there is no "AltGr" OpCode.

Anyway, while I just put right alt on the second right trigger as it were by default, I kept it configurable even if you showed that it's configurable under X11, because it's not that easy to do it in console mode and it might still be desirable for some...

Back