Raspberry Pi - 25 Dollar PC on a USB stick

oh oh oh ... same here.

lets hope the servers arent flooded eh

unlock, search, alarms, new alarm, 5:55am, save.

Sorted! Cheers for heads up

Good luck, guys!

I'm going to wait a bit for the officially-cased versions to become available, myself, so I'll be watching with interest to see what you guys do if you can get one. :p

I'm afraid it will be as bad as Sparkfun freeday... but at least it's on our time zone...

I'm buying a new F5 key

sods law though aint it .... im OFF work tomorrow

.....now i STILL have to get up at crack of dawn.

forget it people, you may as well wait for batch 2. RPi hit slickdeals, and servers will be down for at least 3 hours

Good luck to my fellow F5'ers. Don't exaggerate the refreshing, it will only make matters worse ;)

In other news, openelec has been ported to the Raspberry Pi.

Good luck, guys!

I'm going to wait a bit for the officially-cased versions to become available, myself, so I'll be watching with interest to see what you guys do if you can get one. :p

Why bother, an official case is a great excuse to buy a second or third Pi :D

I, for one, want one on my office desk at all times.

^ Casing issue aside, I just don't need it yet. :p My ThinkPad is still just about soldiering on, so there's no point in me getting one when someone else could no doubt so something more useful with one.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Casing issue aside, I just don't need it yet. :p My ThinkPad is still just about soldiering on, so there's no point in me getting one when someone else could no doubt so something more useful with one.

You could put it *inside* your ThinkPad... and when they make a smaller computer, you could put that inside your Pi... computerception!

I really hope that it isn't orders for the 29th, because I will not be able to get it this late in my time zone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back