Race - Neo Geo Pocket

KoH

Just got RACE fromt he main page, i have installed it and got a few games running.

I have read threw all the readme files that came in the zip file, but the is nothing that tells me how to get to the options, such as over clocking and frameskip, the is a mention of the overclocking and frameskip in the gp32 read me, but it dosent say how ot change these settings.

Can someone please enlighten me

KoH posted on May 21 2006 at 09:04 PM said:
Just got RACE fromt he main page, i have installed it and got a few games running.

I have read threw all the readme files that came in the zip file, but the is nothing that tells me how to get to the options, such as over clocking and frameskip, the is a mention of the overclocking and frameskip in the gp32 read me, but it dosent say how ot change these settings.

Can someone please enlighten me

If it isn't too much trouble, could you tell me where you stuck the roms??? I can't get anything but bomberman to run. It doesn't even recognize the rest. I read the "read me" and can't find anything on it. Thanks, if I can get it running I'll see if I can help with the overclocking and frameskip options, H.G.

Last edited by a moderator:
The emulator only supports one rom at a time, named RUNME.NGP.

Best is to copy the entire contents of the included GPMM folder inside your SMC's GPMM folder, with everything inside. The structure path on your cards shuld be:
  • SMC
    • GPMM
      • RACE.FXE
      • NGPC
        • BATTERY
          • RUNME.NGF
        • RUNME.NGP (the rom)
- Alex

Back