Race - Neo Geo Pocket Emu

fev

Still Fresh
Hi guys - i am able to get most emus working now but am having real probs with this one. Where do i put the roms?

Cheers in advance,

Phil

I think you've probs with the missing selector, right?! Well, I use GMenu, which creates a link between the gpe and the roms (=a build in selector). You have to name the roms specificially: the name must be under 20 letters (I think ... ) and the ending must be ".ngp" (the ngpcolor roms, too)!
But I got a question myself: Can you scale the game up to fullscreen?? 'Cause I miss this feature <_< .

stay cheesey

Ok King, gmenux2 is running, but it can't see any emu's (is that coz race is in another folder?). I can find race by accessing it through the games menu but when it starts to load, i now get a green screen which says:
***error***
error: cannot access to directory

any ideas?

Phil

ps it is full screen at the mo!

pps - new problem, when i now boot up my gp, the green screen is distorted and the machine won't boot?!?

KingCheese said:
I think you've probs with the missing selector, right?! Well, I use GMenu, which creates a link between the gpe and the roms (=a build in selector). You have to name the roms specificially: the name must be under 20 letters (I think ... ) and the ending must be ".ngp" (the ngpcolor roms, too)!
But I got a question myself: Can you scale the game up to fullscreen?? 'Cause I miss this feature <_< .

stay cheesey

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, batteries fix the boot prob but I still can't get race to run correctly or find the roms

fev said:
yeah, batteries fix the boot prob but I still can't get race to run correctly or find the roms
lol I can't figure out how to exit that emulator, anyway, I did the rom selection via GMenu2x. Go to the properties of the emulator shortcut, and go to the selector part, and put the right extension.

This is my config for race, I point it to selectorRACE.gpe

title=selectorR..
exec=/mnt/sd/GP2X Emulators/race/selectorRACE.gpe
clock=200
selectorfilter=.ngp

That might help you out. Also if anyone knows how to exit this emulator let me know :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back