Quick controllers setups

albo

Still Fresh
So, while browsing the forums I read somebody talking about some keys on P2 that could be shortcuts to certain applications... well how about having 3 or 4 keys, maybe near the " Pandora key", that let the user set certain controller keys so they correspond to other qwerty keys... (sorry for bad english, you probably couldn't understand the last sentence...)

for instance, the first time I press the Controller Setup 1 key ( CS1) on the keyboard I can see an iControlPad picture on the screen. Now I can edit the first Controller Setup. I press on the "X" key on the screen and I select "spacebar"... then I do that with every controller key I will need when, maybe, in-game.

After that, I launch a game, while the game starts up I press the CS1 key on the Pandora 2 and magically... when I press the X button on the iControlPad-thing, what would have happened if I had pressed spacebar will happen :)

Not sure if you understood, just tell me if you don't get the idea :)

Why put this in P2 Spam? As it is a software enhancement, it could be done perfectly well on a P1 :)

I definitely agree that we need better iCP integration...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back