Questions about ordering

excadrill6

Still Fresh
I have a few questions regarding ordering the pandora.

What exactly are the payment options and how do you go about ordering it?

If I order mine about 2 weeks from now when would i receive the pandora?

Last, If I order mine soon will the price ever go down later on and make me regret it?

What exactly are the payment options and how do you go about ordering it?
I ordered a very long time ago, so the payment options have likely changed since then. To order, you need to contact openpandorasales@gmail.com - they'll be able to tell you what payment methods are available, as well as how to go about ordering.

EDIT: Looks like my information on this part was outdated! See Craig's post, below.

If I order mine about 2 weeks from now when would i receive the pandora?
To the best of my knowledge, Pandoras are no longer sold on a pre-order basis (correct me if I'm wrong, though, please, anyone - I may well have missed something!), and are instead sold as "Premium" units that are shipped out within seven days of ordering. How long it takes to get to you depends upon which shipping method you choose - airmail can take up to a month depending on what country you're in, UPS can take a day or two, again depending on what country you're in.

Last, If I order mine soon will the price ever go down later on and make me regret it?
The price has gone up since I ordered mine, as basically they were originally sold below-cost. I wouldn't like to hazard a guess as to whether it would go down.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can order it on the website, openpandora.org

You can pay via credit card, paypal, bank transfer or cheque.

It will ship within 7 days of you placing the order, the delivery time depends on the shipping option you choose.

The price isn't going to go down any time soon, making a tiny computer the size of a DS is expensive, but on the other hand

you will probably never have to spend any money on the Pandora again as all the software is free.

Thanks,

Craig

Back