Sales Attention: Anybody with ordering issues

Chip

[Insert Custom Title Here]
Website
chipandre.com
If you have placed an order for a Pandora and have not received a response to an email, please PM me with your email address (the one you used when you placed your order) and your problem. I have a direct line to the ordering department and I will try to get everybody sorted out.

Re: Attention: Anybody with ording issues

Great! What about the PPL who ordered from gp2x.de :eek:

lvyelion said:
Gp2x.de customers are not affected and should contact ED themselves by replying to their order confirmation mail, if they want to change the delivery address or something like that.

gerd said:
lvyelion said:
Gp2x.de customers are not affected and should contact ED themselves by replying to their order confirmation mail, if they want to change the delivery address or something like that.

Correct. This whole credit card problem only applies to people that ordered through Craig's shop. If you ordered from the German or Turkish shops, you should be fine. :)

Chip said:
If you have placed an ord for a Pandora and have not received a response to an email, please PM me with your email address (the one you used when you placed your ord) and your problem. I have a direct line to the ording department and I will try to get everybody sorted out.

*fixed* for the sake of being coherent with the title ^^

Chip, we don't thank you enough for all you have done/are doing for this project so thanks !

Back