Question To Craig And Frankie...

atd67

Still Fresh
...goes to Hollywood. I remember watching one of the early YouTube demos of the Pandora about a year ago and instantly recognised the background music as being from a FGTH live concert. Just today I noticed that one "Craigix" had posted on message to Holly Johnson on his YouTube channel. Are you a fan Craig? If so, do you post on the Alternate Board and how would you explain to those too young and innocent to know or have heard about Frankie why they are worth finding out about.

Oh, and continued good luck with the Pandora. It's quite ridiculous that a team of a half a dozen regular but focused guys will have a handheld out in the next few months that wipes the floor with all the global corporation's (Sony, Nintendo etc) efforts in so many ways it's frightening!! Where do you start? Screen resolution, RAM memory, SD slots, touchscreen, processor speed, QWERTY keyboard, dual sticks, web-browsing capabilities, full PC style OS. This so deserves to be a success. Well done and GIRUT (get it right up them!)!!

Yes, it's quite a rare track that one, but one of my favorites.

I did used to read a FGTH board, mostly to make sure my collection was complete.

I only really discovered them as a teenager in the late 90's.

Welcome to the Pleasuredome is a damned good album, I like Liverpool too, it's just so short!

I also like the PSBs, Dead or Alive, Aha, Passenger... all a similar style I guess.

You got all of Holly's solo stuff as well craig?

Could set you up with some if youre missing any probably!

I also like the PSBs, Dead or Alive, Aha, Passenger... all a similar style I guess.
Oh... Aha :) one of the most underestimated bands ever (at least from skandinavia - second one is 'europe' ;) ) - new album on the way... preview at amazon sounds great.
They did a performance at 'germany's next top model' TV Show:
A-ha - Foot of the mountain

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe I have all of Hollys work, although my copy of 'Murder in Paradise' is damaged, has he done anything since SoulStream?

Ohhh... tell you what I don't have - the full length version of 'Slay the Dragon' I only have the edited version from the drugs album, I think there was some full length promos released?

I also have Europe, had that on in the car yesterday, 'Ready or Not' - fantastic track.

I also have Europe, had that on in the car yesterday, 'Ready or Not' - fantastic track.
yes, that's a great song... but their last album from 2006 called 'secret society' really kicks ass and they are about to release a now one in september. way better than the stuff they did in the 80's :)

I believe I have all of Hollys work, although my copy of 'Murder in Paradise' is damaged, has he done anything since SoulStream?
Ohhh... tell you what I don't have - the full length version of 'Slay the Dragon' I only have the edited version from the drugs album, I think there was some full length promos released?

Since SoulStream i think he's just been painting instead of recording - booooo!

I've got Murder in Paradise as a B side on the Love Train Maxi Single, and as for Slay the Dragon i'm still looking for that elusive full length version too!

Have stacks of extended versions of stuff from the Blast! album - Americanos, Love Train etc... Ferry Cross the Mersey.....................

Any use?

Back