Question About When I Get My Pandora

Killerx20

Still Fresh
Ok, I ordered my Pandora back in the first week of July last summer from a person who decided to get their money back.. Do I take this persons place in the line or am I one of the last first batchers now?

Just curious... Thanks

Killerx20

If you have an order in you're a first batcher (the total first batch being 4,000) :) But I suspect you're asking if you're in the first 1,000.

How did you go about taking over their order? Did you pay that person the money, then get OP Ltd to change the address to yours? If so, you should be in the same queue position they were. Any idea when they ordered (approx. date)?

Killerx20 said:
Ok, I ordered my Pandora back in the first week of July last summer from a person who decided to get their money back.. Do I take this persons place in the line or am I one of the last first batchers now?

Just curious... Thanks

Killerx20
I doubt you'd take their exact place, more likely you'd go to the back of the queue. That said, the back of the queue position in July 2009 is alot further forward now than the back of the queue position in April 2010. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends how the transaction was handled. For example, Exophase recently took over MDave's queue position by paying MDave, and having OP Ltd change the delivery address. But if the person cancelled and you instigated a new order, you will have gone in at the back of the queue.

Thanks for the replies, what I did was order when the OPteam said there where still slots open in the first batch from when people canceled for whatever reason, sooooo I guess I am in the July 2009 queue. Definitely not in the first 1000.

Thanks anyway though.

Killerx20

senorgomez said:
I ordered May 2009:

Your approximate queue position is 2100 -2200.
Ohh man... Well a couple of more months to go I guess... Ehh, oh well. I have an OQO Model 02 to keep me busy for the time being.

Last edited by a moderator:
The way to look at it is: you didn't get their canceled 'order', you made a new order with a Pandora freed up from a canceled order. And new orders get in line after the previous ones. It wouldn't make sense otherwise.

It sounds like what you wanted to do was "buy" your order off your friend, and have him change the shipping address to yours, thus not involving OP at all.

Oh well! Spilled milk under the bridge, as they say.

Back