Question about N64 emulator update?

I didn't know Pickles unit had issues because he didn't tell me. I can't possibly keep up with everything, if he sends me his order number I'll send his unit today.

Nope no serious issues with mine. If your interested in getting ahold of Adventus let me know and I can give you contact info.

That would be a yes - or rather, could you let him know he can contact Craig directly for a hasty replacement? It sounds like he fixed the Zelda issue *months* ago, so would be great seeing an updated gfx plugin release.

Although seems a bit odd if his pandora has been knackered for months and he's not had a replacement (if he asked for one...). Even if he has lost interest, perhaps he could pass on the regression info to be fixed...

I do recall him posting about problems. Around that time he was also doing some pretty serious university study too (hyper-robo-astro-physics or something), I guess that pulled him away.

[edit] Looks like he last visited GP32X only a few weeks ago. Might be worth dropping him a line.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think so:

His last post on gp32x.de says:

Hey, Sorry I've been a bit dormant recently. I have compiled the latest Mupen64plus build and I've done some minor improvements to gles2n64 (added per game configuration). However I've been running into issues with my Pandora, in particular i think i may have borked the GPU somehow. Its intermittent, sometimes the Pandora freezes at the first glDraw* call (everything else seems to proceed without error). I have tracked down the source of the Zelda regression in gles2n64, but with my pandora playing up i haven't been able to make a proper fix (I do however have a hack that works). Anyway I'll reflash my firmware, see if that fixes my problems....

Pickle wrote a few days ago, answering to the question where Adventus is:

I spoke to him recently and among other reasons he is waiting for the pandora he paid for to arrive, so be patient and use whats available (or fix the source yourself if its in within your ability)

I think so:

His last post on gp32x.de says:

Hey, Sorry I've been a bit dormant recently. I have compiled the latest Mupen64plus build and I've done some minor improvements to gles2n64 (added per game configuration). However I've been running into issues with my Pandora, in particular i think i may have borked the GPU somehow. Its intermittent, sometimes the Pandora freezes at the first glDraw* call (everything else seems to proceed without error). I have tracked down the source of the Zelda regression in gles2n64, but with my pandora playing up i haven't been able to make a proper fix (I do however have a hack that works). Anyway I'll reflash my firmware, see if that fixes my problems....

Pickle wrote a few days ago, answering to the question where Adventus is:

I spoke to him recently and among other reasons he is waiting for the pandora he paid for to arrive, so be patient and use whats available (or fix the source yourself if its in within your ability)
Oh awesome news! Thanks for the post and thank you adventus for your dedication and time! I know it takes hours of work and I really have to thank you.

Craig, have you contacted Adventus?

I mean, it's the biggest hope to get ZeldaOOT running and maybe even further imporvements in Mupen. And if I understood it right he already ordered a unit which could be upgraded to a "dev-unit". :)

Craig, have you contacted Adventus?

I mean, it's the biggest hope to get ZeldaOOT running and maybe even further imporvements in Mupen. And if I understood it right he already ordered a unit which could be upgraded to a "dev-unit". :)

+1

yes, please! Give the man a unit! ;)

Back