Pyra Questions

Thats the message i kept getting strange tried 3 times then gave up.

I thought paypal didn't allow preordering.

They didn’t allow preorder but the Pyra Preeorder is a voucher for a Pyra:
Whit the Money from selling the voucher, EvilDragon can make Pyra Massproduktion and you use the voucher code on final payment when you buy your Pyra and the Exessiories

Will Bluetooth Connection be easier on the Pyra then on the Pandora??
Today I got my Bluetooth Keyboard on the Pandora to work, but my Bluetooth Headphone didn’t work after all: I can connect they but the Sound is still out of my Pandora Speakers..
And my Kordless Mouse also ditnt work on the Pandora, whyle it’s work on the GPD Win..
USB was Enabled, and works, but the Mouse ditnt work on Pandora..

The Pyra should be running pulseaudio which can be a bit of a pain to configure at the worst of times, but on a good day and this sort of problem can make it a cinch in comparison to ALSA.

Will Bluetooth Connection be easier on the Pyra then on the Pandora??
Today I got my Bluetooth Keyboard on the Pandora to work, but my Bluetooth Headphone didn’t work after all: I can connect they but the Sound is still out of my Pandora Speakers..
And my Kordless Mouse also ditnt work on the Pandora, whyle it’s work on the GPD Win..
USB was Enabled, and works, but the Mouse ditnt work on Pandora..

For getting bluetooth audio to work read up on this https://pyra-handheld.com/boards/threads/pandora-audio-switch.77143/
Your mouse could be USB1.1 and will only work with an OTG cable or with a USB-HUB

The strange thing is that the mouse worked bevor on my Pandora on the USB Port..
This morning I put a normal AA Battery in my Bluetooth Mouse, and now this Mouse works on my Pandora..

Strangely, the Bluetooth Mouse ditnt work on my Lenovo Thinkpad..

Bluetooth Audio was more a Test, but as i still hope to get my Pyra soon I didn’t want to hack around in my Pandora,
I use my Bluetooth Transmitter instead..
73d3191cd03241c56905954e35f2a9bc.jpg

Back