Purchase From Gp2x.co.uk - Problems?

drago

Still Fresh
Hello!
a few days ago i push order gp2x device with 4 gb sd card, case, and tv out cable, i pay for this via protx online, and receive an email with order number.
but when i try a contact with gp2x.co.uk (
Gp2xMobile@gmail.com (New Main Email, we are giving googles spam filter a go)

Orders@cdworld.co.uk (GP2X help etc.)

ICQ 58829929 )
i did not receive any reply. and now situation is - i pay a money, and i dont know what think - maybe gp2x is a bancrot, or in this company all crew is die, or what ? i dont know, what to do now? waiting a 10 days, and then call to my bank, tell him to try to anulate a order? or call them now?
i have a small knowledge a buying throught internet - shopping, and live in latvia, europe....

thanks for your attention...

Don't lose your patience. International shipping can be a real pain in the ass. I once waited more than 3 weeks for an item to get through customs from a neighbouring country.

I think he is like most of us that shop on the internet... acknowledgment of you order is but follow-up can sometimes be missing. I think like me if the seller responds to concerns about the item having left you have more peace of mind. When you are not receiving any communication from the seller after purchasing a product is when you start having concerns.

I am currently going through the same problem with a company in the US (I am in Canada), after purchasing a battery charger for my GP2x I have not been able to get them to respond to my emails. Its been 18 days for an item they claim I should receive in 3-5, they sent out an immediate email telling me my order was received and they took the monies right away but I have yet to get an email with shipping details or a tracking number. After 3 unanswered emails.... do you think its time to ask for a refund from PayPal...???

I am considering it....

craigix said:
Hi there, what is your email address? I'll check the spam filter.
Hello!
my email is draco [a-t]sten.lv, and also you may use info at sten.lv
it is no problem with delivery gp2x to latvia, btw?
thanks...

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex. said:
Don't lose your patience. International shipping can be a real pain in the ass. I once waited more than 3 weeks for an item to get through customs from a neighbouring country.
As a Ripster says, this is a two different story - waited for a ordered item, when you can contact with seller, and other story - when you cant receive a reply from seller....
im not problem a wait a two weeks, says, but i want a know what is my order status and so...

bacteria said:
Phone them up, always the best policy. Phone call doesn't cost much these days if you keep the call short.
yes, i know.
but:
1.call via half europe not so cheap
2. my wonderful english. i scare, my think not clearly when i speak english, and i also not understand all who i hear....i good speak in latvian and russian, but english is not so good - i can read a text ( i work in IT, and many information for my on txt and net is on english language), but a speaking is a problem ;(

thanks to all, i hope, all with my order will be ok, today i receive email from Jacquelyn and sales at cdworld.co.uk, and he says my order is sent to me :)
now ill be waiting and try a remind my favorite zx spectrum and zs scorpion 256 ( spectrum upgrade model) games.
btw, maybe anyone knows about diablo 2 and warcraft 2 on gp2x ? it is also great games for me. and old, good civilization....

Back