Psx4gp2x W.i.p.

hando

Chief Editor
Website
www.gp32x.com
More nice news from Una-i and Zottd:

Una-i
[...]
last known bugs fixed... no more 2d games flikering when ussing progresive interlace... Eath Worm Jim, Batma Return. Alfo other flikering as Enhander is fixed, and most intrestin the "phantom frames" in some 3d games are also gone...

The nice new is that now I dont know of any bug on gou... wating for maore to come

[...]

Zottd
[...]
I updated the ARM assembly interpreter. Good news...
Besides the 2 or so FPS increase, games now run at the same speed that they would if they were underclocked to nearly their fullest, while not being underclocked at all.

So no more urgent need to underclock! Yay! This also means you won't have to worry about memory card issues when underclocking anymore!

I'll continue to optimize the ARM assembly. It seems every frame I squeeze out in a 3D intensive game, is about 4 more FPS in a low intensity 2D game.

[...]

Read full posts here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't been following this emulator so i'm not sure of what releases are available, but this looks like a good contender for the competition that is being held at the min for the $5000 1st prise, does anyone know if this will be entered??

Best of luck if it is :)

Back