Psp Remodel Expected

Status
Not open for further replies.

benny32

Still Fresh
I dont have the link anymore, but apparently sony is going to redesign the PSP and release it by the end of the year.

This is probably because they saw all those suckered nds lite buyers earlier this month.

This explains why Sony is trying to get rid of the older model psps by releasing the PSP core pack(only the psp with basic accessories for 200).

Nintendo did the same thing last year with the bundles and the price drop.

I cant wait to see the PSP remodel.

Better Light, LCD, Batt Life etc.

Hopefully it will mimic the iPod white :)

You can bet it will have more anti piracy measures though. ;)

Oh goodie! A brand new plastic case that will set consumers hundreds of worthless dollars back! But why stop there? Get five of them, and make sure they're all perfect shiny white so the people in the subway won't point out your lack of coordination between your PSPs and your iPod! i'M LIKE, So exCITeD!

- Alex

Alex. posted on Mar 18 2006 at 08:26 PM said:
Oh goodie! A brand new plastic case that will set consumers hundreds of worthless dollars back! But why stop there? Get five of them, and make sure they're all perfect shiny white so the people in the subway won't point out your lack of coordination between your PSPs and your iPod! i'M LIKE, So exCITeD!

- Alex
I'm excited. Once a redesigned PSP comes out, retailers won't be able to give away the early model PSPs. Then I'll swoop in and pick one up at a reduced price.

Last edited by a moderator:
iignotus posted on Mar 18 2006 at 07:22 PM said:
This is probably because they saw all those suckered nds lite buyers earlier this month.
stfu spammer/fanboy

"Thank you for submitting your report..." B)

Please take your bad attitude elsewhere.

Completely uncalled for. :angry:

benny32 posted on Mar 18 2006 at 11:45 PM said:
stfu spammer/fanboy

well it was kind of fanboyish

but this should also belong in other consols.

I don't really care for the psp, never excited me like the gp2x and ds did.

benny32 posted on Mar 18 2006 at 11:45 PM said:
stfu spammer/fanboy

I don't know where you're from but around here, "suckering" someone into something is very offensive. If you can't notice your inherent fanboism, that's not my fault.

Unless, of course, you'd like to reword that sentence.

Closed to prevent useless fanboy wars,
But hey, we all know that the ds is way superior in terms of games and build quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back