Wiz Or Psp?

Reo said:
Wootson said:
Also, if I did choose a PSP, I would never go with the PSP Go. I mean, who the hell ditches the UMD format on which the whole game library is based?
If you have no physical games already, then it's not a problem.

It is if you want to play the games that are not available via the PlayStation Network. And that's a pretty BIG part of the entire game library. Also, games are very easy to get a hold of via eBay and similar places. They come very cheap. This whole digital nonsense is just there because the companies can get a hold of the second-handed market, which is actually really big. This way a company like Sony can force people to just buy the games again for a high price, instead of a low price via the second-handed markets.

Marketing 101.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude what makes the wiz so special is that YOU DON'T HAVE TO HACK IT!!! I do own a psp and I am sony fanboy and I would say the wiz is better because you can play any games you want right out of the box and you don't have to worry about firmware updates removing your freedoms the wiz is smaller and more powerful. When it comes to commercial games the psp wins by a mile, but the community is cooking up some awesome homebrew games. With the wiz copy the files onto sd card and play with psp you have to follow a bunch of stupid instructions seeing if your psp and firmware are compatible.

Back