Psp Fastloader, Anyone Using This??

Status
Not open for further replies.

bast525

Can someone clarify something for me? I haven't touched my PSP in weeks.

Is the Fastloader used for loading iso images from the memory stick? Can it load all isos now? last I checked, each iso had to have it's own loader.

Also, do you still need to have a certain game in the UMD drive, or any game in the UMD drive?

Also, does it differ in any way with say, how the iso files need to be? I remember before there was some issue with them needed to be extracted iso's? Or maybe it was strictly unextracted isos....

It loads isos. Straight up.

It needs ANY UMD in the drive.

Loads nearly everything at the moment. Including rips if you've you've done it right.

Could not be easier.

im fiddling about with this side of the psp at the moment but i didnt think my questions about iso's etc would be welcome. i've nearly got a game working, but it freezes, ive been told to download the web browser though, i did this but its just an .exe file, theres no way oit would work on the psp.

CUPC4KES posted on Aug 15 2005 at 06:44 PM said:
im fiddling about with this side of the psp at the moment but i didnt think my questions about iso's etc would be welcome. i've nearly got a game working, but it freezes, ive been told to download the web browser though, i did this but its just an .exe file, theres no way oit would work on the psp.

To be honest, questions like this arnt really welcome here - there's plenty of places to discuss all that....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back