PSP emulator?

cinaed666

Last edited by a moderator:
the guy who was working on the psp emulator left the scene due to irc bickering, so until some new dev comes along willing to work on it, let it go

I hadn't heard that. My last info was that he was waiting on a Pandora so he could actually do some real work.

That's sad. I wonder what was going on that made him leave.

long story short, he was complaining about the hotfixes interfering with his works and got called out by some os devs for not doing any work to help even though being more then capable of doing it and pretty much rage-quit, sad really, a very knowledgeable dev and seemed like a very nice guy imho

Edit: and also, i think he got his pandora few months back, but i remember him mentioning some faults with the thing

Last edited by a moderator:
long story short, he was complaining about the hotfixes interfering with his works and got called out by some os devs for not doing any work to help even though being more then capable of doing it and pretty much rage-quit, sad really, a very knowledgeable dev and seemed like a very nice guy imho
I'd heard of brief talk of a few devs getting angry and leaving the scene, hadn't heard any specifics though. That's sad :( .

Aww that's too bad, it sounded like he was making some real progress.. Anyway, I wasn't expecting a PSP emu, so I'm not too bummed out that it's gonna be there (soon), but it would've been really interesting.

just to throw it out there, he said there was no real usability possible with the psp emulator, that the xbox emulator he was working on had a better chance :|

just to throw it out there, he said there was no real usability possible with the psp emulator, that the xbox emulator he was working on had a better chance :|
We need dreamers like this IMO :)

*Insert "there's only a market for a few computers worldwide" quote here*

Back