Psp 3.03 Downgrade

hehe...

SUCCESSFULLY UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!

I am now the proud owner of a 3.03 OE-C Firmware PSP!!!

Now I must give some credit to the gp2x community, for without them, I probably wouldn't even know where to shove a card reader :eek:

:p Awesome!!

One more thing: what can I remove from my memory stick? All these files are on it and it's confusing!

Now...the PS1 goodness. Any comprehensive guides out there? Preferably for n00bs.

hehe...

SUCCESSFULLY UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!

I am now the proud owner of a 3.03 OE-C Firmware PSP!!!

Now I must give some credit to the gp2x community, for without them, I probably wouldn't even know where to shove a card reader :eek:

:p Awesome!!

One more thing: what can I remove from my memory stick? All these files are on it and it's confusing!

Now...the PS1 goodness. Any comprehensive guides out there? Preferably for n00bs.

http://forums.maxconsole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=212

^^ Plenty of guides, links, etc ...

Congrats (nice font ;))

Last edited by a moderator:
:( I need LCS and my arsehole friend won't lend me his copy.

Double that size on ebay goes for 140ish shipped. 8gb!

I suppose my 1gb wont do me any good at this point ;)
Depends. I have a 1GB, and I'm pleased. The compression is really nice. I can fit at least 2--usually 3 or 4 on it. :)

But if you want more games than that, go for it. :D

Nice one DCGM :)

@Nova - I rented a copy from my local video shop, just make sure its unpatched, but they usually are from a rental place because they tend to be the early copies :)

Whats the best place to keep an eye on for psp updates and stuff, because there seems sooooooo many of them?

Holy crap.. unpatched copies of LCS are going for £50 on ebay :blink:

I guess I'll have to see if I can rent one locally. It kinda sucks cos I bought the game a couple months ago and it's the patched one.

I guess I'll have to see if I can rent one locally. It kinda sucks cos I bought the game a couple months ago and it's the patched one.

... what do you need one for? Aren't you at OE-C already?

Yeah I am, but my fiancée has a 2.81 and just heard about the downgrader so I'm in deep doodoo unless I can find a copy, lol.

1gb is a ok size... I have a 1gb and I currently have 8+ ripped PSX games on it and 2 PSP cso images :)

Look around and you will find pre ripped games or guides.. Eg Ridge Racer at around 2mb :) and GTA2 at 32mb etc etc...

Yeah I am, but my fiancée has a 2.81 and just heard about the downgrader so I'm in deep doodoo unless I can find a copy, lol.

Understood :p

Back