Psp 3.03 Downgrade

But if i upgrade to 3.03, then it's possible, no?

I need a copy of LCS, now!

Hotness!! ^_^

Now....anyone care to help the ultimate psp downgrade/upgrade noob :unsure:. Is this update on my psp? How the fuck do I do this?!?!
Before you do anything you need to have an unpatched copy of Liberty City Stories. If you have that, the readmes usually do a good job explaining things... and the firmware updates can be downloaded at dl.qj.net.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hotness!! ^_^

Now....anyone care to help the ultimate psp downgrade/upgrade noob :unsure:. Is this update on my psp? How the fuck do I do this?!?!
Before you do anything you need to have an unpatched copy of Liberty City Stories. If you have that, the readmes usually do a good job explaining things... and the firmware updates can be downloaded at dl.qj.net.
Unpatched? I don't know what that means. I reserved a copy so I got it when it was released....does that mean anything? :huh:

edit: checked out pics. I have the unpatched!

JOY!! Im running 1.5!!

:D :D :D :D B)

Now then....Can I directly upgrade to 3.03OEC (the new one from dark alex)? Or do I need to go to a, b, and then c?

/overjoyed

You should be able to go right to C ... but I'm not 100% certain of this ... maybe 98% :p

OMFG ... I'm excited for you :D
Awesome. Im gonna go do this now!

lol I still have school work due tomorrow. Oh well, this is more important! ;)

What's this rubbish about the DXAR easy packs and/or making your own? I'm clueless about any of this. Anyone care to shed some light on this part?

Don't use any ez-anythings!

Basically, the updater thingy creates the DXAR file needed for the flasher to actually flash the new fw ... it's like a Frankenstien's Monster combo of FW 1.5 and 3.03 :)

Back