Release PSNES

Discussion in 'Software Releases' started by ptitSeb, Jun 26, 2019.

1. ptitSeb

ptitSeb Serial Porter

Here is PSNES, the Portable SNES.
    [​IMG]
    This version of Snes9x is maintained by Cpasjuste, and is part of the PEmu suite. It use SDL2 and OpenGL (so gl4es). Default keymap should be Pandora compatible.

History log
    =========

Build 01
    -----------

• Initial build.
    • Adapted to Pandora.
    • Refined frameskip.
    • Added 50Hz/60Hz LCD switch

rSl and Linux-SWAT like this.
  2. levi

levi Still fresh, damnit!

Thanks for continuing to publish these compilations, ptitSeb. As I think I've mentioned before, my Pandora is out of action, and it seems I may have been the last person regularly testing out your releases as a matter of course.

I hope getting this stuff compiled on Pandora gives you a base for getting stuff building on Pyra when we all get those.

Oh, and your screenshotty thing up there is broken for me at time of writing.

3. ptitSeb

ptitSeb Serial Porter

@levi : yeah, it seems broken for me too, but when I edit, the link is correct, and the picture is shown correctly. So no idea what's wrong here. I'll re-check tomorrow, maybe it will be automagically fixed.

4. levi

levi Still fresh, damnit!

Oh yeah, that's weird. If I quote your message and pull the url out it seems to present a PSNES emu menu screeen as well. No idea why that isn't working at present, though I hope as well it just fixes itself, given I can't see what's wrong.

Edit: Just a temporary glitch it seems :)

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
  5. sm0kew0n

sm0kew0n Very Active Member

Start button on pandora will bring up main menu but nothing seems to invoke the rom menu, so I can't choose a rom folder path.

Thanks for the continued new software to play with!

Edit: Changed the path manually in the appdata folder, abxy don't quite correspond to labels on screen but other than that, all seems to work fine.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019