Ps2 - Ultimate Accessory

C

chrisnic0

Hi, i just got mine from ebay this morning, and let me say its the best item i have ever bought. If you have a PS2 get one of these. ( u never have to pay for a PS2 game ever again) (its also legal)
I have nothing to do witht the seller, check his feedback to see when i bought this item.

illegal link deleted

Cant say much more send the guy an email and he will send you more information about this package.

In a bit
Nico

[Mod - And the auction's over, too.]

You can do this yourself pretty easily. All you need is a cd burner, a ps1 game, some blank cdrs and the program that you put onto the mem card. Then you need the HDD and network adapter.

You could also just buy the hdloader (what I have) or HDadvance. Much easier.

Edit: Oh, and it's a totally illegal auction :).

is bees knees good or bad
i kind of want to get a ps2 again
and i have blank cdrs a 120gb hdd a network adapter and a ps1 game and memory card
what is this program i have to put on a memory card
and how do i do it?

uh, is it just me or did you just by a PS2 with a HDloader. No big deal, the HD method for saving games to the harddrive has been around for a while.

The only thing is some dvd games arnt compatable (mostly the higher desity DVD9s) but there arent many and supposedly theres a way around it.

would have worked out cheaper buying them yourself :)

120GB HD = £40
Network Adaptor = £15
HDLoader / HDAdvacne = about £15

Huxley posted on Dec 8 2004 at 09:53 AM said:
You'd struggle to pick up HDloader for £15...more like 30. But it is a great way of...uhh...'backing up' your PS2 games without installing a chip.

Import it from the USA and you can get it for £15 ;) ;) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jarska333 posted on Dec 8 2004 at 11:37 AM said:
Somehow, I don't think the actual usage of this would legal... I mean, free PS2 games? They have to come from someplace...

Nope, its entirely illegal. Theres nothing wrong with the HD itself but HDLoader has been banned by Sony.

Import it from the USA

Can you get it from a shop in the US? Or would you have to go through Ebay? Copies in Europe are becoming rarer and rarer, it would seem.

The act of owning the HDloader or installing a non standard HDD are not illegal. The act of copying games however IS. The suggestion made by the title of this thread is that the Original Poster intends to simply borrow games, copy them and never pay for another in his life, or that of the system.

THAT is illegal.

the HDloader can't be used with the new slim PS2 can it? AFAIK PStwo doesn't have HDD support any more. Though if anyone knows better I'd like to be proved wrong!

Paul

Huxley posted on Dec 8 2004 at 12:04 PM said:
Nope, its entirely illegal. Theres nothing wrong with the HD itself but HDLoader has been banned by Sony.

Banned by Sony? In which country do Sony decide legislation?

Back