Ps2 Modchips

Fyvve

Website
Visit site
So i want to put a mod chip in my ps2 but i have a lot of questions about it. Number one, i dont have any real experience soldering so i dont think i can put it in myself. I know there are services you can send your PS2 to but its like the cost of a new PS2 and i am not wanting to spend that much. Second, even if i could solder i have no clue which modchip to get, there are so many. For my psx i had this thing called a proaction replay that plugged into the back like a game shark. Is there anything like that for PS2? I'd also like to avoid any swapping but that isnt that big of a deal if it cant be avoided. Anyone have ant suggestions? Thanks!

So i want to put a mod chip in my ps2 but i have a lot of questions about it. Number one, i dont have any real experience soldering so i dont think i can put it in myself. I know there are services you can send your PS2 to but its like the cost of a new PS2 and i am not wanting to spend that much. Second, even if i could solder i have no clue which modchip to get, there are so many. For my psx i had this thing called a proaction replay that plugged into the back like a game shark. Is there anything like that for PS2? I'd also like to avoid any swapping but that isnt that big of a deal if it cant be avoided. Anyone have ant suggestions? Thanks!
Swap magic is meant to be the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back