Problem With Memnerotu Card...

lubidog

Hate to make a new thread about a memory card issue, but this time it's for my psp.

My two gig sony memory stick is unreadable by my psp. My pc, however could read it. I have just tried to format it using the psp, and then windows own formatter but neither could do this. Now it's buggered...

I bought it off a buyer on ebay, and am sure it was a genuine sony product. But now the buyer is not registered.

If I have to buy a new one, that's fine. But if anyone of you know if there's anything I can do, that'd be great!

Thanks.

Sounds like it was a Hong Kong Fake.... Im guessing the Sellers Location was Hong Kong or China (Or UK Shipped from Hong Kong / China) ??? ;)

Some look extremely real but are still fake. :(

1gb Cards are about £35 now... I got a Genuine Sony one off ebay (the ones that come with the Giga Pack PSP) for £35 free Postage from a UK seller :)

Contact ebay helpline or something, im sure you have a right somewhere to get your money back or get a new one.

If you know anyone with a top end clie see if thay can ressurect the card in there. Or maybe even try in a camera or Video camera.

You could mail it to me to see if I can ressurect it in my TH55 if all else fails.

EDIT: Just found some formatting software at Sonys Support Site.

Here!

Thats a good idea, I'll stick it a camera.

Tried to find some hi-powered reformatting software, but there seems to be none...

Nova posted on Mar 28 2006 at 08:38 PM said:
Helpful git, you are.

I'm sorry I have joined Helpful Gits Anonymous but it's just no use. I still find myself helping people I've never met and am never likely to either :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back