Probably In The Wrong Section But...

kknd_cf posted on May 3 2006 at 12:06 AM said:
If you need warez questions to be answered, ask the community forums you use in future.

I only wanted to ask why I couldn't seed anything, and I knew that TheLamer is often on this topic. Had nothing to do with warez actually :p

Btw TheLamer... I DO like your site, even when it's bad :D

Last edited by a moderator:
thelamer posted on May 2 2006 at 05:07 PM said:
People praise the developers that come out with emulators , but then shun people for downloading roms .
We don´t shun anyone for downloading anything as long as noone posts where he got his warez from. Links to illegal sites or files are illegal themselves, that´s why you can´t post them here, it may get hando and the whole board in trouble.

Horscht posted on May 2 2006 at 10:35 PM said:
whatever people do on other sites is their cup of tea.
But when they associate other people with whatever they're doing it makes it other peoples business. I'm assuming that because the intention of the site is to provide simple packages for the gp2x, then my versions of quake and duke3d are bundled together with illegal full versions (I've not downloaded to check, but the filesizes look too large to be the shareware versions). I also assume that my readme files, which include my email address, are also bundled with the files. This (if it is happening) is completely unacceptable and I don't wish to be associated with illegal software in any way.

Back