Old Mp3.com From The Ashes

jlebrech

UFO Robot
hey guys i was thinking of raising the old mp3.com from the ashes where new bands can show their talent and be downloaded legally.

basically id like to use my domain i.nt.ro as the portal, but itll use bittorrent as its backbone so that it survives the strain.

if you're interested i can get started straight away, and you can email some songs over to jlebrech@gmail.com i know theres a few talented people in this board, so send me sum nice mp3s of you musical talent, and i will seed it on my pc with bittorrent.

Eventually if anyone is interested about addin a bio and a track list and also donation page (for yourselves) ill could even add this, but first i need some demo music from u guys for content. thanks.

yeah I've never heard of an .ro tld before...

Used to have some tunes on the old mp3.com myself but since it got panned I lost all trace of them and never collected my (minute) earnings

jlebrech posted on Oct 18 2004 at 10:52 PM said:
hey guys i was thinking of raising the old mp3.com from the ashes where new bands can show their talent and be downloaded legally.

basically id like to use my domain i.nt.ro as the portal, but itll use bittorrent as its backbone so that it survives the strain.

if you're interested i can get started straight away, and you can email some songs over to jlebrech@gmail.com i know theres a few talented people in this board, so send me sum nice mp3s of you musical talent, and i will seed it on my pc with bittorrent.

Eventually if anyone is interested about addin a bio and a track list and also donation page (for yourselves) ill could even add this, but first i need some demo music from u guys for content. thanks.

Hm.... I could send you some stuff, but we don't play music, we do comedy, and German one too :D If you want it, I can send you quite a bit....

Last edited by a moderator:
Any audio is suitable, as long as its not too offensive. :D

i heard of the .ro domain myself as john romero has rome.ro and i go on his site sumtimes.

Yeah send me as much as you can thru my gmail. i sort out a seed thing, it shouldnt be too difficult, i can probably set up sum kind of board e.i. torrents list, like i said i can set up customised bio pages if you have a band or think your interesting enough :p

Guitar vader looks sweet, i dont think theyd accept being on the site till it looks top notch.

jlebrech posted on Oct 19 2004 at 09:34 AM said:

i heard of the .ro domain myself as john romero has rome.ro and i go on his site sumtimes.

Yeah send me as much as you can thru my gmail. i sort out a seed thing, it shouldnt be too difficult, i can probably set up sum kind of board e.i. torrents list, like i said i can set up customised bio pages if you have a band or think your interesting enough :p

Guitar vader looks sweet, i dont think theyd accept being on the site till it looks top notch.
Guitar Vader are aces; they did the music for Jet set Radio :).

They also did some live stuff in the UK a while back ^_^

jlebrech posted on Oct 19 2004 at 08:34 AM said:

It is, but you couldn't tell anyway :p

Crocomire posted on Oct 19 2004 at 06:40 PM said:
do they need to be decent recordings?

not really.

if anyone has experience with bittorent could they give me sum help, thanks also.

a day or two ago i suddenly end up with the site mp3.com.au. i was great fun. i lurked MANY! songs. still listening to them and didnt finished.

recommended: astron - computer nerd (i love this sound)
beatmilk jugs - download any. i love them.

Back