Does Yoyo Game Maker Run In This Console Of Wiz

Does the wiz console run the yoyo game maker exe it produces

• Total voters

Christopher1st

Still Fresh
I Have been wondering for a long time if the program could yoyo game maker can run on a console. so I did my research on a site could YouTube "yes YouTube" and I could not find anything so I typed in cool console it brot me to

a video and the kid was showing is wiz something something. and he seed it could play home brew games so I went to the site that seals the console and seen a e-mail "tonyhan@gp2x.com" so I e-mailed him and he is helping me to

and I seed do you guys have a community I can post this on and he seed yes and I followed the link and here I am today making a post.
Game maker

Game maker produces a standalone exe. I do not know if the wiz can hold that. but that is not my question my question is can the wiz console run the stand alone "exe." properly and playable made by the program yoyo game maker

now if you need help or never heard of this program fallow this link
http://www.yoyogames.com/
This link is the yoyo games home.

Please help me and my quest to find a console that can do what my question seas.

MY E-Mail= glen.smiley@comcast.net
contact me at ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

All you had to do was read their website ;)

http://wiki.yoyogames.com/index.php/Documentation:Using_Game_Maker/Installation

I quote:

To be more precise, Game Maker requires a resonably modern PC running Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, or later

It needs _WINDOWS_, so it does not run on any handheld unless its a Windows UMPC. ie: Not the Wiz.

Took me 2 minutes dude ;)

jeff

Ok explain this yoyo games had made a psp run there games so why cant all ;)
They didn't. Feel free to prove me wrong, though there's a 99.999999999999% chance they didn't, since Game Maker games rely on DirectX, and for obvious reasons, the Wiz doesn't use DirectX. IF you don't know why the Wiz can't run DirectX, you're better off just accepting that they won't run. (you would have to do that anyway.)

Back