Port Washington

sam fisher

Website
blog.peter-r.co.uk
Some of the people here may know who Ben Heckendorn is but then again you may not. Anyway for ages he was working on a new movie and people never though it would be release but it finally was, here.. I recommend you download the large file for qualitie's sake. Providing you dont have a ipod or have a very low spec computer. Unfortunetly the only mirror of the large file on that site is infact corrupt in multiple places due to uploading errors. Luckily I did actually recieve a disc with the file on it and hence I was hosting it so to save my bandwidth being terminated I created this. My server is actually uploading it to downloaders at the moment anyway. It is actually very good, in many people's including my opinion, and well worth a download. If you do use the torrent tracker then please do seed the file afterwards :) . Also the PoD mirror of the large file on the main page often cuts out before you get to the end of the file also. You could always download part of the file from there and then use the torrent to get the rest and as each 256kb section is hash checked you could also just get the corrupted bits replaced.

I live like 5 miles away from Port Washington. This movie rocked! I was amazed how Ben was able to blow up the break wall :lol: DL the movie!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah see its great. Now more people download. Its funny.

steve *with big roll of blue prints rolled up and infront of crotch*: Can you put a rubber band on this for me?

Back